Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sorry I've been off sewing and working

Here are some things I've been working on. A tea towel for my bathroom Table runner number 1 - made from a tutorial on Sew4Home But I can't finish it because I messed up the backing fabric and I have a pact with Karen to not buy any fabric for the ENTIRE month of September. So far so good. Here is Table Runner 2. This is the top without the batting/backing/binding. And here it is after i attempted to free motion quilt it. Now this is the Lil' Rascals Quilt top. I am making this as a Christmas gift but can't finish it due to the no new fabric in September rule. I need the backing and the batting. So what have you been working on?

4 comments:

Regena said...

aprons and quilts and cleaning!!

all of that is going to be so pretty when it's completed!!

jillytacy said...

You've been super productive. Everything looks great! I haven't done much in the crafting realm, I'm back in school mode again.

Denise said...

Love love love your pretties! I have been working on a Halloweenie runner and some mug rugs and other little goodies for Christmas gifts!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Just found your blog via the FNSI links.. I left town the next day for a week, and am just now getting back into the swing of things and checking some of the blogs out. Gonna follow if you don't mind.. can't wait to see how that truck turns out. Nice to meet you. :)