Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Friday, July 31, 2009

My Favorite Thing #1


flowers
Originally uploaded by amysgreatadventure
So I am just average everyday working woman with an opinion. Some people want my opinion and some don't. Figure those that don't, won't be reading my blog so here it goes. I'm going to list my favorite things and why. Not sure how many or long I'll wind on about them, but here is the first one.

Flowers.

I love things that bloom, If they have a great smell even better. If I can grow it from a seed, my heart just swells. All kinds of blooms, some pretty some ugly it doesn't matter. For me they represent beauty and renewal.

If I want to buy flowers, then I go to Bristol Farms. Great selection, a little pricey but they last a good long time unlike the average grocery or shop.

No comments: