Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Am I up for the Challenge?



I bought this pattern. Amy Butler Weekender Bag. I thought I could use it for traveling as I do so much for work. I like how it looks. The size the shape.

But it just sits there giving me the stare down. Then I read blogs like this. Conquering Amy Butler and get more intimidated.

It's a very popular pattern. It has been blogged and blogged about. The most common thing I've seen in the feedback was that everyone that finished it was so proud of them selves for not giving up. From pin scars to using binder clips to get the job done, this bag is gonna take me down.

I have the fabric, I have the machine but do I have what it takes?'

Only thing I have in my favor is that I was able to do this pattern Amy Butler's Chelsea Bag. Fabric is Shopping Girls and Iron Work both by Michael Miller that I got from ShuShuStyle on Ebay.

No comments: