Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Monday, May 4, 2009

Chick Food


CIMG2085
Originally uploaded by amysgreatadventure
On the rare occasion that I get to cook for just myself, the fare tends to be much liter than that of what my husband wants to eat.

I am a believer in "chick" food. Things like a steamed artichoke and piece of baked salmon. A lite dipping sauce of MW, lemon juice, Parmesan and loads of black pepper.

Other nights I may just have a cheese plate and some crackers. I do love a nice baked potato too.

Why do men feel the need to have 4 squares every night? Does it make them more manly? Especially during the summer heat, a heavy meal just seems to linger too long.

What other chick food dinners are out there that I do no know?

No comments: