Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jet Lag and Swiss Chocoloate

I am have been in Switzerland since Sunday night for a business trip. I spent all day Monday and Tuesday in a conference room doing a workshop on a new CRM tool the company is implementing.

Now it's Wednesday morning - and bloody early swiss time of 4:00 am drive from the hotel to the Geneve Airport.

I got stuck in swiss never-neverland between the first security check point and the scanner check point waiting on the gate assignment for my flight. Note by this time it is only 5:30 am. Nothing is open. So I wait...and wait. Finally duty free opens and I proceed to buy my husband every piece of dark swiss chocolate I can find. I had wanted to replace the swiss army knife that security took from him, but there was no time or opportunity so chocolates will have to suffice.

Meanwhile I got the info for my apron partner and I am most excited. I am already thinking of which fabrics I will use and little bitty ideas to go along with the Garden Apron Swap. I hope that my partner will like what I do. It's all so exciting.

No comments: