Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

AIW Swap Packages Sent!


AIW swap
Originally uploaded by amysgreatadventure
So I know I said I was going to get these in the mail on Saturday - well, I have a husband, and a job, and two little wiener dogs that some how prevented that from happening. I also just wasn't happy with Absolem. He got a make over last night and now he's cute and I'm ok with sending him off.

Not to be diverted from my mission - both aprons have now been sent to their new homes and owners.

I'm kinda sad to be sending them. It signals the end of this wonderful swap.

2 comments:

lorijo2003 said...

Thanks for the comment, Amy. I was thrilled with the way the apron for the AIW swap turned out...it was the first swap I signed up for, so I was so anxious to get started!!

Crazy Amy said...

@lori - swapping is so much fun isn't it? so glad you started! I don't know if you have received your apron yet but I'm stalking my mailbox everyday :) everyone in this swap seems to be so talented!