Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Monday, August 30, 2010

Today's Surprise



Originally uploaded by amysgreatadventure
I received this wonder bouquet today at my office. My darling husband sent it to me. Aren't the flowers beautiful? I love the smell of the stargazers in my office.

My husband quit smoking, drinking and coffee back in June. Let's just say life has been a bit of challenge this summer. He's slipped now and then but I think he's on track.

He's doing this with medication and we have 4 more weeks of the "program" to get through. Wish us luck because it sure hasn't been easy for either of us.

Good thing he didn't ask me to quit drinking coffee too or the whole world would be having issues :D.

No comments: