Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Apron Swappin'

I've 100% finished my partner's apron and tuck ins for the Alice in Wonderland Hot Mama Apron Swap. Even have the shoe box for it all to go in. Just need to wrap it up and make it all fun and pretty.

The apron I am angeling for Stacey is 95% done - just need to fix one seam that I saw yesterday and add some antennae to Absolem.

Then I can pack them both up and get them on their way to their new homes.

This has been the most fun swap in a long time. On the main swap blog - everyone has been posting pics of their fabric, tuck ins, aprons, and just sharing. This swap has so much sewing talent in it!

So come Saturday, my boxes will be mailed and on their way so I can get busy stalking my mail box for mine!! :)

4 comments:

Little Messy Missy said...

I mailed my AIW apron out today! What a great SWAP!

val said...

this was a fun swap. I'm just waiting to ship mine. Do you need help with the angel boxes tuck ins?

Crazy Amy said...

Val - I've got all the tuck ins ready. I may whip up a glam bag tonight for the angel but I already have a bunch of tuck ins. I was so lucky we went to Market Spice Tea shop on vacation at Pike's Street - got some adorable things :)thanks for offering that's so sweet.

The kat"s tale said...

I enjoyed the AIW swap as well and I agree there was so much talent!