Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Flirty Apron Spring Fling Apron

Last night I came home to several packages and a note from a good friend. It was a good mail day- Not even one bill! Anyway, I had a box from Mary Lea! I was so excited to open it. Look at what I saw!


Look at all that goodness! She really set the bar high for swappers. What swap box doesn't like to have chocolate in it?


I GOT THE BUTTERFLY PIN CUSHION. I LOVE IT!.
Can you believe that the little soap and lotion in the bag are my favorite scent? I mean really - how did she do that?

And look at these - I got a hoot outta these!


Here are my initials:






I love all of them!

But wait we're not done - I bet you all want to see the apron too don't you? I saved the best for last!


I asked for an Easter apron (did not think Easter would pass on me i guess) and it didn't stop me from wearing it to make dinner last night either! Last year Regena sent me a cute Christmas apron, so I got the idea I would gather up aprons for each holiday - so now I have Easter!

Thank you Mary Lea for sending me so much love in the swap box! It really is all wonderful and I appreciate all your work and time to put it together for me.

2 comments:

Regena said...

Nice times 2!

jillytacy said...

Great package! I love that little butterfly pincushion!

Blog Archive