Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Shaking and a Grovin'

Over the weekend, the hubs and I attend the Grand Cru event.  It's a local charity event put on by Legal Aide.  There were over 1,000 wines tasted and some wonderful food from local restaurants and market.  We had a really nice evening at the downtown park, sipping some amazing wines.

Untitled

Then early the next morning we headed over to the antique flea market, where I added not one, but two new pottery pitchers to my collection. The hubs was not thrilled.  However, this was the most fun thing I saw all day. It's a spider man pogo stick..hahahaha

Untitled


I took a day off from work this week and this is pretty much what I did all day.
Untitled

I'm playing swappy goodness with the girls again, this time it's Dresdens (YEAH) made out of this.

Untitled


Someday when I have loads of spare time, I plan on sewing something with this stack of fat quarters.  Oh and the hubs has grounded me. So I should be home a lot more so maybe I can get caught up on my sewing.

Untitled

4 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like you've been having fun! I'm glad he grounded you. You need some sewin' time :)

Denise said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with with those yummy fat quarters!

Regena said...

grounded you? NIuh uh. have fun sewing tho

Regena said...

grounded you? NIuh uh. have fun sewing tho