I got this from Piper Paradise's Blog and thought it would be fun.
1. I just turned 39 *gulp*
2. I am married to a man I met at a bar years ago
3. I travel a lot for work
4. I had a chance to work in Switzerland.
5. I broke my arm snowmobiling on christmas eve 1999
6. I regret not talking to my mom more
7. I have 2 mini dachshunds
8. I would have 1 more if my husband would allow
9. I am a multitasker
10. I LOVE laughing with my dear friends
11. I used to work in the oil and gas industry
12. I went to school for marketing and supply chain management
13. I lived away from my family since I was 18
14. I traveled to Rio, Caratagena, Vegas within 4 weeks of each other this year
15. I went on a sabbatical in 2004 by myself
16. I miss my mom a lot.
17. I enjoy cooking for my husband.
18. I never thought I would get to travel this much.
19. I love knowing my husband is out there in this world with me.
20. I am an avid reader
21. I LOVE spending time with the people who are important to me.
22. I am a fan of Carmel, CA.
23. I like a hot cup of tea before bed
24. We don’t have family near us in California.
25. I like plan girl's weekends!
26. I love to cook
27. I like to read cooking blogs.
28. I enjoy trying new recipes and challenging my skills.
29. I could eat chips and salsa everyday all day!
30. I see a oral facial pain specialists for my TMJ
31. I am very stubborn
32. I don’t make friends easily
33. I have a ton of acquaintances but only a handful of close friends
34. I like setting up meetups for the LB Womens Social Meet Up Group
35. I had a hard time liking myself
36. I long to see my brothers more often.
37. I hate my brown eyes
38. I love moving. I would move every couple of years if we could
39. I enjoy sewing
40. I learned to sew from my mom, aunt and grandma.
41. I participate in many apron swaps
42. I follow only 10 blogs often
43. I LOVE reading blogs
44. I love hearing other peoples’ stories
45. I don't ask enough questions.
46. I love how my husband looks at me when he's happy.
47. I talk too much.
48. I don't always sleep through the night.
49. I wanted to be a space archeologist when I was a kid.
50. I love to take classes to learn something new.
51. I enjoy gardening.
52. I LOVE harvesting something I grew.
53. I was baptized at 12 years old.
54. I miss going to church.
55. I want my dogs to do earthdog but I can't find the time.
56. I say nightly prayers
57. I can't believe I'm a grown up.
58. I worry about my husbands job being so dangerous
59. I dread a phone call or a visit from anyone at my husbands work.
60. I need to call my father.
61. I hate filing
62. I am not the laundress my husband would like me to be.
63. I am a junkie for mindless tv
64. I liked Chitty Chitty Bang Bang as a kid
65. I love accessories but am unsure how to wear them most of the time
66. I love ballet flats
67. I want our dogs to behave better
68. I don’t really understand who my father is as a person.
69. My mom passed away before she knew my husband
70. I hope to never divorce
71. I am addicted to Facebook
72. I love having someone to cook for
73. I love having my little wiener dogs under foot
74. I seeing other peoples vacation pictures
75. I enjoy working out
76. I always longed to have my own house.
77. I vowed myself to have happier thoughts.
78. We live on a tree lined street.
79. I lived in Seattle and miss it the most of anywhere else I've lived
80. I regret not perfecting my sewing craft more
81. I am short
82. I wish I was healthier
83. I hate being away from all our friends
84. I enjoy movies on a rainy day
85. I have been to 18 countries
86. My husband is 8 years older than me.
87. I love making lists
88. I love buying fabric
89. I hate waking up and seeing a sink full of dishes
90. I pack my husband a lunch not very often.
91. I enjoy gardening. but wish i was home more to keep it tended
92. I have been bitten by a dog.
93. I went to the Merchant Marine Academy but didn't stay to finish
94. I am ok with clutter but hate dirty
95. I like Colorado Bulldogs, thanks to my husband
96. I am thankful to God for so many things.
97. I drive a mini cooper S.
98. I hope to move again to a nice place with pine trees and a lake
99. I have kept this blog for myself.
100. I want to retire to a mountain cabin
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (134)
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2009 (20)