Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fun and Games

Today didn't start out well but I hope it finishes great. I overslept...not a good thing because it wasn't by a small amount but by hours...My excuse - work I've been traveling for a the last week and didn't sleep much the last 3 days and when I finally got in my own bed I was done.

Anyway here I am and I'm blogging because Shawnee is doing a fun almost treasure hunt giveaway! I would love to win this, but know it can go to anyone of the wonderful swappers in the Cupcakes, Cherries and ME swap - to see what I'm talking about check it out here.

Anyway, I'm off to do physical therapy on this ol' shoulder of mine and mail off some packages for the other swap I am in.

No comments: