Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Did you know Valentines day is 24 days away?

So how are you going to show the one you love just how much you love them? I signed up Women Living Well Blog "Be My Valentine Marriage Challenge". Every day I am to build-up, praise, encourage, love, praise my spouse. He's a pretty wonderful man and I am very fortunate, so I want to do this for him.


http://www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Regena said...

What? Never heard of it! sounds like I should take a gander at that site. And yes, I have a Valentine's counter on my blog. LOL
Oh, I bought some cute little pink socks with white hearts to send to a couple of apron buddies............
Can't say what the hubster's getting, but I am quite sure it will start with one of his favorite treats.

i cant decide said...

I joined also. I'm looking forward to completing each challenge.

Blog Archive