Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Friday Night Sew In

I had a great time last night finishing up my apron for the Hot Mama Apron Swap. I was able to complete the apron and make a little zipper bag to go with it using Karen's great tutorial.
Friday Night Sew In

I can't show you the back bag because it would give away who my partner is! Or the bottom of the apron for that matter :O.

On the apron, I added this little flower detail hoping to give the bib some "punch"


I had a great time sewing, but now if only the sewing room cleaning fairy had visited while I slept, I'd really have it "made".

7 comments:

Regena said...

great job!!
I really like it!!

Rhonda said...

Aren't FNSIs fun. You got a lot done...good for you.
I managed to get a few blocks made for my project, thank goodness.

jillytacy said...

The apron and zip pouch are fabulous! I also wish I had a cleaning fairy to clean up my creative messes!

Debbie M said...

call Val, she posted about fairies in her garden, maybe she will send some over!

Anonymous said...

FNSI is such fun. The fabrics you chose for the apron and zippered bag are so pretty. I'm sure your swap partner is going to love them.

Anonymous said...

Amy the apron and little pouch are beautiful,well done

Amy said...

I want this one!