Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hot Mama Apron Swap

is going on and I've stalled.

Here's the fabric I got last weekend.



Like it don't love it. Not sure how it'll work.

Then here's all the other fabric I got last weekend. Not sure what to use it for.


On a side note, we went to a traditional Quinceanera this weekend and here is a picture of the father/daughter dance taken with the hipstimatic app on my phone.



Go take a look at the great give away at Prairie Flower Farm! Great canning ideas and information too!

3 comments:

Regena said...

that is an eclectic mix there missy.
You and your mix and match gift...what ever you make will turn out great.
sorry it rhymed. :-)

Linda Stubbs said...

Thank you bunches for putting me up! You are such a sweetie!

Pretty fabric!
Hugs from my farm,
Linda

Karen said...

Work your magic Amy....can't wait to see how it all works together!