Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Friday, July 1, 2011

It's Martini Time!

In the words of one of my favorite bands of all time - "The Reverend Horton Heat".

Yes, that's right, it's hot outside, it's just sweltering. So doesn't that just make you wanna throw some ice into a glass and sip on some cool refreshing something?

I know what you're thinking - she's gone and lost her marbles (again). No, No I've only signed up for another apron swap!

That's right, Hot Mama Apron Swap is at it again.

So to get some ideas, I've found this nice little link to one of my all time favorite TV Show - Mad Men Cocktail Guide.

Dust off that cocktail shaker and be prepared to pour!

5 comments:

Regena said...

apron party!!!

Denise said...

Cocktail shaker dusted and ready to pour! yay! oh and I'm ready for the swap too! :o)

jillytacy said...

This is going to be a fun swap. I can't wait to see what everyone creates.

Karen said...

I can't wait to see who my partner is!!!

Yarni Gras! said...

I found a "cocktails for dummies" bartending book today! heeheehee!