Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Challenges at my house.



Originally uploaded by amysgreatadventure
So I have these 2 dachshunds. One is a smooth haired dapple named Dott. The other is a wirehair named Dazzi (Daisy). Not only are they true hound dogs...yes they can bay. But nothing is safe. When I was in a knitting phase, I went to the rest room and by the time I got back to knitting, there was yarn from the back bedroom to the living to the dining room and around into the kitchen. I was gone for about 2 minutes tops.

Tonight, I had just washed a stack of fabric for various sewing projects and had set it on the sofa (my bad) while I went to get the ironing board and iron. I like to watch TV when I iron. By the time I was back in the living room this is what I found.

No comments:

Blog Archive