Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm Early for AIW Swap


I finished the apron...well mostly anyway - I may change out the neck tie to a red satin. Then I'll add the heart buttons and some sort of heart flower thingy I'm dreaming up. For some reason you can not see the layer of black tulle on the very bottom...dang my picture taking skills have got to improve or use my hubs big fancy camera in stead of my phone.


I also finished of a Dia de los Muertos apron for my hairdresser. I like the dingle balls along the bottom with the tulle.

4 comments:

The kat"s tale said...

Wow, I love it!!!

Little Messy Missy said...

FABULOUS aprons!!! I am also in the AIW swap and have finished mine too. Now I am just finishing up the tuck in's...

Yarni Gras! said...

oh my, they are both awesome! I know your partner will love it!

Regena said...

love dingleballs. Almost put some on my red queen but it took dignified down a notch......but still
great aprons!

Blog Archive