about something is so small in the scope of life? Something that just shouldn't be used to waste time. That one topic that just gets a person so out of sorts they sputter and shake on this one topic that makes no sense.
Yeah, I've been there. Apparently, I am unable to keep a refrigerator cleaned out. I am totally and utterly incapable of this. My hubs insists I am a refrigerator moron. A complete derelict of past due born on dates.
I don't get how this is such a topic of discussion and angst. My mind is on the tragedy in Japan, on how what I do at Junior League could help my community be better, how I can pick up trash when I'm out walking my dogs so it's not in my neighborhood blowing around. My mind is not on how retched I am for not checking born on dates for freshness.
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (33)
- Life from 30,000 Feet
- Apricot Fried Pies
- The table runner Saga continues
- Ever have one of those heated discussion
- Learning more about Quilting
- What I learned this weekend
- I ordered them
- It was a long week...
- Something Special to Share
- How Does a Seed Become Something Beautiful?
- Shoe Porn
- Chicken Lovin' Hot Mama's Apron Swap
- I read blogs where people do all kinds of things
- Could it be Spring?
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2010 (70)
- ► 2009 (20)