Tonight during the Friday night craft-in I finished the tops of the runners for the spare room. For the backing, I am going to tea stain some muslin. I still have no idea how I'm going to bind it, but I have time to figure that out because I still have to quilt this in the quilt sandwich.
Do you think it looks ok? My fabric patterns aren't too out there are they?
oh and I got another pair of Toms :O
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (33)
- Life from 30,000 Feet
- Apricot Fried Pies
- The table runner Saga continues
- Ever have one of those heated discussion
- Learning more about Quilting
- What I learned this weekend
- I ordered them
- It was a long week...
- Something Special to Share
- How Does a Seed Become Something Beautiful?
- Shoe Porn
- Chicken Lovin' Hot Mama's Apron Swap
- I read blogs where people do all kinds of things
- Could it be Spring?
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2010 (70)
- ► 2009 (20)