On Friday night when I got home at 10pm from a Junior League meeting I found this envelope on the counter for me. It was from my friend Regena. You see she had this giveaway on her blog and I won! Don't you just love this Hello Kitty Hobo bag?
I'm gonna take it with me on my Vespa to the farmers market this morning. She also sent along a Hello Kitty Pez dispenser! I'm going to put it next to the one my friend Kimmie gave me and the Santa one my hubs gave me!
Then late last night after dinner, I started to play with some polymer clay. I had ordered a book off Amazon on "Create Anything with clay" and it came with a selection of clays to play with.
Here is what I baked up last night after dinner - I made 2 of each.
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (33)
- Life from 30,000 Feet
- Apricot Fried Pies
- The table runner Saga continues
- Ever have one of those heated discussion
- Learning more about Quilting
- What I learned this weekend
- I ordered them
- It was a long week...
- Something Special to Share
- How Does a Seed Become Something Beautiful?
- Shoe Porn
- Chicken Lovin' Hot Mama's Apron Swap
- I read blogs where people do all kinds of things
- Could it be Spring?
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2010 (70)
- ► 2009 (20)