Saturday, March 5, 2011
How Does a Seed Become Something Beautiful?
I soaked up some sweet peas last weekend and got them in a planter on Monday morning before heading to the office.
I know they are a vine, I know they can get big. But this planter is on our front porch, where things tend to get baked and fried in the hot sun on the hot bricks.
I thought sweet peas might just be hardy enough to survive without being a cactus.
Here they are after a week of sunshine in their pot.
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (33)
- Life from 30,000 Feet
- Apricot Fried Pies
- The table runner Saga continues
- Ever have one of those heated discussion
- Learning more about Quilting
- What I learned this weekend
- I ordered them
- It was a long week...
- Something Special to Share
- How Does a Seed Become Something Beautiful?
- Shoe Porn
- Chicken Lovin' Hot Mama's Apron Swap
- I read blogs where people do all kinds of things
- Could it be Spring?
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2010 (70)
- ► 2009 (20)