Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Friday, August 12, 2011

Bow Wowzer!

Ok I wanted to do a feature on something very special to me. As you know from yesterday's post, I got my Hot Mama Apron Swap apron from Regena.
You see, when Regena and Denise came down for the International Quilt Festival, Regena gave me the little girl dachshund towel.Well, inside that swap box was something extra special. A tea towel with an adorable little dachshund embroidered on it. So now I have a his and her set and I just totally love them! Even the hubs gave his seal of approval.



4 comments:

Regena said...

I've never seen them side by side.....gosh, if I wasn't the one who made them I would be like, " ahhh those are awesome sauce!"
I am really, really, glad you love them!!!

Shabby and Frills said...

Those are the most darling Ever! Frame them and hang them some where.TO CUTE TO USE. What a great piece of Memorabilia and a conversation piece. However that is coming from a POODLE NUT.
I love my Apron and It did make my day. Thank You again.

Karen said...

Absolutely adorable! That Gena is gettin craftier by the minute!!!

jillytacy said...

His and her dachshunds, too cute! That was so sweet of Regena!