Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Looky looky!

Remember that Iris that was about to bust open? Well, here it is!

It makes me so very happy!






I also packed up the Sewing Accessories Swap box last night and got it ready to ship off to Nadine!. I sure hope she likes it. I included the scrapes from the fabric line I used in case she thinks of something else she'd like to have to match her set. It includes a sewing machine cover, a sewing machine apron and a pin cushion thread catcher. I have to say I am having a hard time parting with all of it as I like the one I made and I really like the soft tones of the fabric. Alas, it is not mine to keep as I made specifically for Nadine! Now if only I made it well enough to fit her sewing machine - yikes!


Thanks to Aunt Pitty Pats for putting this swap together!

3 comments:

Denise said...

The flower is beautiful and so is the sewing accessories (I've seen the pictures of the finished product). Nadine is one lucky lady!

Regena said...

I agree with Denise.

jillytacy said...

The iris is beautiful!

Blog Archive